Some cases do not require professional administration services, but sometimes one does need support to navigate through the administration process. Specialty Allocations assists Medicare eligible claimants with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) annual reporting requirements and serve as a reliable resource in handling their Medicare Set Aside fund.
Service Components of a Self Administration Account:
- Claimants will have access to an unlimited “Toll Free Support Line” that will assist them with any questions they may have pertaining to their Medicare Set Aside.
- With the selected term, Specialty Allocations will assist the claimant with all CMS annual reporting to ensure accuracy.
- Our disability nurse case managers will educate the claimant in terms of working with their medical providers and handling their settlement funds.
- We offer bill review, as needed, in order to help them preserve their funds.
- We offer the appropriate forms needed in order to guide them through the process of handling their Medicare Set Aside fund.
- We will help educate their providers regarding the workers' compensation fee schedule.
- We will assist with discount medical services as needed.