A Social Security Query provides information about a beneficiary’s disability and/or retirement status and benefits. The Social Security Query serves as an important planning tool for settlement purposes.
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI, sometimes also abbreviated as SSD) is a Social Security program that pays monthly benefits to you if you become disabled before you reach retirement age and aren't able to work.
Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a Federal income supplement program funded by general tax revenues (not Social Security taxes): It is designed to help aged, blind, and disabled people, who have little or no income
• Verify claimant's social security number
• Social Security eligibility status
• Have the benefits commenced?
• Number of quarters worked
• Has the claimant actually applied for Disability Benefits?
• Is the employee insured for Social Security Retirement Benefits?
• Has any offset been taken?
• Completed Consent for Release of Information
• Completed Request for Social Security Disability Benefit Information
555 Winderley Place, Suite 300
Maitland, FL 32751